Jess, I absolutely love the pictures. You look so wonderful and happy. And, your dress is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet Aicha someday. I love you and miss you!
Ok. This blog ROCKS! so impressed my little niece is so brave--- and so strong. What you do here will define you for the rest of your life---and your doing SO well already.
So proud. And we miss you dearly Jess---XOOX Xo UL and AF
Jess, I absolutely love the pictures. You look so wonderful and happy. And, your dress is gorgeous. I can't wait to meet Aicha someday. I love you and miss you!
ReplyDeleteOk. This blog ROCKS!
ReplyDeleteso impressed my little niece is so brave--- and so strong. What you do here will define you for the rest of your life---and your doing SO well already.
So proud. And we miss you dearly Jess---XOOX
Xo
UL and AF